Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Registered Voter

It was June 6, 2009 when I went together with my mother to Biñan Municipal Hall to register for the upcoming National Elections in 2010. When we arrived, we asked where the comelec office is located and they said that Comelec is already located in the new municipal hall. We went there and I was surprised that few people are around to register. So I showed my school ID and the staff gave me the registration form. It took me about an hour to finish the whole registration process but it all went smoothly.

So I'm inviting my friends aroung Biñan to register. Comelec Biñan is located in the new municipal hall accessible through Mamplasan Exit from SLEX, Pavillion Mall from town proper and also through South City Homes.


Qualifications:
  1. at least 18 years old;
  2. 1 year residence in the Philippines;
  3. 6 months residence in the place wherein he proposes to vote
Requirements:

  1. Employee’s identification card (ID) with the signature of the employer or authorized representative;
  2. Postal ID;
  3. Student’s ID or library card, signed by the school authority;
  4. Senior Citizen’s ID;
  5. Driver’s license;
  6. NBI/PNP clearance;
  7. Passport;
  8. SSS/GSIS ID;
  9. Integrated Bar of the Philippine (IBP) ID;
  10. License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC); and
  11. Any other valid ID.
Source : http://www.comelec.gov.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment