Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

LalalaLalalala. . . =)

"It’s the simple things in life we forgeeeeet…"

It got me thinking again. Always like that. Whenever I'm not doing something, a lot of things flow into mind.I can’t really help it. Well at least, I’m thinking of something sensible. Something important–and it goes "…it’s the simple things in life we forgeeeeeet…"

Life

What are you doing right now? Yeah, reading my entry but what else? Did you notice that you’re breathing? Every morning when you wake up, have you realized that another miracle happened? Your life is the most wonderful thing created, ever. You wouldn’t know unless you lose it, but why bother? Enjoy it while it lasts. You’ll never know when it’s gonna be taken back.

Love

Security is important to us. I’m not talking about being surrounded by the MIB (Men in Barong). It’s emotional security; the feeling of being loved, of belonging to someone. It may be family, a friend, your SO, your dog…yeah your dog! They keep the flame burning inside your heart which makes you go through life driven with passion. Show them your appreciation. Let them know they’re important. Love need not be said over and over. You just have to show it.

Liberty

What’s to live and to love if you’re behind bars in Alcatraz? Your freedom is simply a gift. Not all of mankind enjoys this gift so, if I were you, I’ll make the most out of it.

Life, love, and liberty.

How about you? Do you have simple things in life that you tend to forget?